Initiated by Africa IT Women (AIW), this training provides professional knowledge and skills in graphics & design to enable interested people to become great graphist designers, creative and independent.
This training will help participants to Produce logos, brochures, flyers, stickers and posters, Realize advertising, Build or create projects using technology to the forefront of design as the websites, 2D animation, web banners conception and more.
This training will also prepare participants for jobs in graphic design for newspapers, magazines, printing, web development companies, and more.
At the end of the course, a certificate will be issued to all participants and a competition will be organized to reward the best students.
- Training Start: March 30th, 2015;
- Training Period: 06 Months;
- Working hours: Depend of you;
- Fees: Free for women living in Africa . Women ( out from Africa ) and Men and have to paid an amount of $100 US, FCFA 50 000, 100 Euros, 200 TND; [ It is specially free for all GDG and WTM Leads ]
- Registration deadline: March 29th, 2015;
NB: This training will be in french and english. An receipt of attandence will be delivered to all those who be complete the entire training. All male participants you will receive the paiement instructions after filling out the form.
Share this post