Initiated by Africa IT Women (AIW), the Design & Graphic training will have as objectives to help participants to Produce logos, brochures, flyers, stickers and posters, Realize advertising, Build or create projects using technology to the forefront of design as the websites, 2D animation, web banners conception and more.
This training will also prepare participants for jobs in graphic design for newspapers, magazines, printing, web development companies, and more.
This call for applications is to identify volunteers trainers for this online training in groups of 25 people maximum. The selected trainer would have to:
- Indicate their training capacity and the maximum of candidates they could train in parallel;
- Assess participants during the training to determine their level of development and at the end.
By the end of the course, a certificate will be issued to all trainers and a competition will be organized to reward the best students.
- Training Start: March 30, 2015;
- Training Period: 06 Months;
- Working hours: You manage your planning;
- Compensation: The trainer will offer his service as Africa IT Women Volonteer. Based on financial inputs, compensation could be paid back to the trainer.
- Registration deadline: March 15, 2015;
This course is available in French.